Piranha Aquaitcs Agility Paddle
The Agility Paddles are designed to provide swimmers with instant stroke feedback – even after just one lap! Now made in a new floating material that is great for all swimmers, from learn-to-swim to triathletes. The strapless design fits the natural contour of your hand and teaches you to apply positive pressure throughout your stroke. If you do not maintain a proper stroke, the paddle will let you know by shifting or falling off. This simple paddle will keep you conscious of your technique, build strength and heighten your feel for the water.
- LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR TECHNIQUE: Designed to provide swimmers with instant stroke feedback, even after just one lap!
- STRAPLESS DESIGN: Will shift or fall off without proper stroke technique, teaching you to apply positive pressure throughout your stroke
- LOW-IMPACT DESIGN: Allows you to build muscle safely with a streamlined thumb hole for proper hand placement
- FLOATING MATERIAL: Great for learn-to-swim programs and open water swimming so you won’t lose them
- VERSATILE TRAINING TOOL: Helps train proper stroke technique for butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle